Are you juicy? Is your life Juicy?
Juiciness is everything….It’s about how juicy you are sexually, how juicy you are physically (you know…. supple, soft….. not hard and dry), and how juicy is your life in general.
Are you literally all dried up, physically, emotionally, and spiritually?
Is your body maintaining it’s essence and juice?
Are you living a life that is juicy with excitement…..are you satisfied…with life, with yourself?
An old friend is in town to attend several Hollywood events. He wants to share his journey with cancer, and they’ve invited him to speak at different venues. He’s been through hell and back, but now he just want to experience EVERYTHING, he’s ready to feel the juiciness of life again. That’s how he put it. And I get it!
We talked about that word, juicy – in Ayurveda it starts with your ‘Rasa’ which is basically like the plasma in your blood….it literally translates to mean juice, sap, or vitality! It relates to all the fluids in your body.
If your ‘Rasa’ tissue (dhatu) becomes depleted, you will feel chronic dissatisfaction.
As we enter peri-menopause and menopause, we are more at risk of our Rasa (plasma) drying up.
This will will not only affect you physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. You are more at risk in becoming depleted of the ‘juiciness of life’.
If you are starting to feel this way….dried up, inside and out. If you are totally dissatisfied with how your life is going, then take a deep breath….and let me get you started on your way towards getting juicier!
Start with these 5 suggestions —> guaranteed to start getting you juicier:
- Consume at least 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in your daily diet. Add it in your smoothie, or warm drink.
- Massage warm sesame oil all over your body daily. Do it after your shower to hydrate, moisturize, and feed your skin with this nourishing oil.
- Add some sweetness to your diet by eating dates. They are not only full of minerals but they also contain healthy fats. The sweet flavor will also bring a feeling of satisfaction to your soul…..best part….it’s healthy….zero guilt!
- Drink ½ of your weight in ounces of water daily.
- Journal your desires, goals, and passions every morning, and start manifesting a juicier life today!
To increase your juiciness and ‘sexual’ potency this Valentine’s – check out this Ayurvedic hot cocoa drink adapted from Kate O’Donnell’s book.
Raw Cocoa is a powerful anti-oxidant that helps prevent cancer, improve heart health, and improve mitochondrial function (the little energy batteries in every cell of our body)!
Ashwagandha nourishes the bones, strengthens the immune system, and supports sexual function (yes, I’ll take some of that please)!
Ashwagandha is also a heating herb, so it’s perfect this time of year!
Hot & Sexy Cocoa drink
(makes 2 servings)
- 2 cups organic almond milk, hemp milk, or cashew milk
- 1 Tbs organic maple syrup, coconut sugar, or raw cane sugar
- ¼ cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ashwagandha
- 2 cinnamon sticks or freshly grated nutmeg for garnish
Begin to warm the milk in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
Add the sweetener and the cacao powder. Whisk briskly until it begins to steam. Take off the heat and whisk in the cinnamon and ashwagandha by hand or use a hand blender.
To serve, pour into 2 mugs. Grate some fresh nutmeg on top or serve with a cinnamon stick.
And if you are like me and have a sweet tooth, try this easy and healthy treat that’s also perfect for the cold months still ahead for many of us.
Almond butter stuffed dates
(serves 1-4 – depends how many you want to eat)
- 4 Medjool dates
- 4 teaspoons raw almond butter
- 4 whole cashews
- Cinnamon for garnish
Cut each date lengthwise and remove the pit from inside.
Stuff 1 teaspoon of almond butter in each date. Press a cashew on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
I’m opening up a few spots for Ayurvedic consultation. If you’re interested to find out your unique constitution and learn how this knowledge can help you with —–>
- weight loss
- getting juicier physically and emotionally
- increasing your energy
- better sleep
- hormone health
- managing stress
- living in flow
- living in accordance with nature and in season
Email me back or PM on Facebook. Ayurveda has kept me young, fit, and flow for the last 7 years.
Let me show you how you can start looking and feeling your best through the MAGIC of Ayurveda!