Shata Dhauta Ghrita
Benefits of 100x washed ghee
When ghee is washed in a copper bowl It leads to hydrolyzation of fatty acids and glycerols in the ghee. The copper vessel acts as a catalyst for this process, which in turn increases free fatty acids in the washed ghee, which then is able to penetrate all 7 layers of the skin where actual healing can occur.
Here are some additional benefits of using 100x Washed Ghee on a regular basis:
• Promotes skin regeneration
• Improves the process of repairing damaged tissue
• Butyric acid in ghee prevents skin inflammation and improves the elasticity of the skin
• Heals acne, rosacea, eczema, sun burns, and skin infections
• 100x washed ghee contains omega 3 & 9 fatty acids, vitamin A, D, E, and K and conjugated linoleic acid CLA. These are all nutrients for the skin and help reduce the effects of oxidative stress and pollution on the skin
• Because washed ghee is able to penetrate deep into all 7 layers of the skin, it keeps the skin supple and smooth – with regular application, just 2x a week can help to prevent wrinkles on the skin.
• 100x washed ghee also provides lightening effects and fades freckles and sunspots.
2 ounces = $60
Grass fed cultured ghee, aloe vera, rose water, carrot seed, blue chamomile, helichrysum, rose, geranium essential oils.
To place an order you may buy online or contact Annette by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing Annette please include:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Sizes (if applicable)
*Shipping and handling to the USA only.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.