Size: 4 ounce
Oil pulling, also known as ‘gundusha’ or ‘kavala’ is an ancient Ayurvedic mouth cleansing technique and is extremely effective in preventing and treating various oral health issues.
The mouth is one of the dirtiest places in the human body. When there is bacteria in the mouth, it will usually enter and travel through the bloodstream and eventually cause infections and health problems in other areas of the body.
Oil pulling is a natural and effective method for cleansing the teeth and gums to prevent bacteria from spreading.
Recent studies such as the one conducted by the Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3131773/) suggests that oil pulling can help improve overall oral health and prevent diseases such as gingivitis, the formation of plaques and infections.
In addition to cleansing the mouth, oil pulling:
- Boosts the immune system
- Prevents and fights against gingivitis and plaque
- Reduces inflammation
- Kills bad breath and odors
- Whitens teeth and removes stains
- Prevents cavities
- Aids in preventing heart disease
- Improves digestion
HOW TO OIL PULL:
- Oil pull in the morning on an empty stomach. You may also oil pull before bed at night.
- I recommend you tongue scrape before oil pulling. There are many options for tongue scrapers these days, just choose one that is surgical grade silver – amazon has plenty to choose from.
- Add ½ -1 tablespoon of my daily oil swish to your mouth.
- Swish for 1-3 minutes; start with whatever length of time you feel comfortable with.
- Spit the oil in the trash can. Do not swallow it. The oil contains toxins from your mouth. Get rid of them! The oil will also clog the sink once it hardens.
- Rinse with warm water and sea salt (optional).
- Brush your teeth.
To place an order you may buy online or contact Annette by email at: email@example.com
If emailing Annette please include:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Sizes (if applicable)
*Shipping and handling to the USA only.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.